Bowhead seeks to network with new team members in their support to the Navy's Weapons Systems Munitions Integration and Hypersonics division. Bowhead seeks analysts focusing on procurements to support the government principal investigator and sponsor portfolio manager across a range of Science and Technology (S&T) development efforts, emphasizing advanced development of Maritime Fires for Expeditionary Forces.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of program operations in meeting established goals, requirements, and objectives.
- Analyze information to develop program reporting systems including the systems specifications, data gathering and analytical techniques, and systems evaluation methodology.
- Analyzing new or proposed legislation, regulations, or requirements to determine impact on program operations, engineering design, or security.
- Developing management and/or program evaluation plans, procedures, and methodology; analyzing and evaluating proposed changes in mission or operating procedures.
- Develop and maintain procurement documents and standard operating procedures, program plans and briefings, execution reports, Technical Data Packages (TDPs), weekly and monthly status reports, other technical documents and reports, and a wide range of other Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) items, working closely with multiple authors and program sponsors.
- Coordinate classified and unclassified formal meetings and reviews, including coordination with senior executive and flag officer staff within research, acquisition, and operational organizations.
- 5+ years' experience in Procurement/Purchasing, Project/Program Analysis, and/or Technical Writing.
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Experience in DoD programs a plus
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically