Bowhead seeks a Top Secret cleared Systems Administrator to join our Team at Ellsworth Air Force Base, South Dakota. The Systems Administrator develops and maintains Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all routine Systems Administration functions to assure security requirements and operational goals are achieved.
Essential functions will include:
• High school diploma (Associate’s Degree is a plus)
• Two (2) or more years’ IT experience
• Security+ Certification is required
• Fundamental knowledge in the maintenance and management of computer software / hardware and video systems is required
• Familiarity with network topology, communication standards, multi-protocol client server, data transmission technology, and routers/switches
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) desired
• Strong verbal and written communications skills including writing recommendations, reports, purchase justifications, memos, and miscellaneous documentation
• Location requires a valid state issued driver’s license
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must have an active security clearance at the Top Secret level. Must be eligible for a Sensitive Compartmental Information (SCI). US Citizenship is a requirement for a Top Secret/ SCI clearance at this location.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically