Bowhead seeks a Software Applications Developer SME to support the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) Integrated Technical Services -Restricted (HITS-R) contract headquartered in Aexandira, VA. Bowhead will provide the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) with technical and professional support elements required for the operation of the HPCMP Office (HPCMPO) in all phases of planning and execution of its mission, including: technical and administrative support in all areas of program activity, program management support, meeting facilities and office environment, to include a complete telecommunications and computer systems capability and full logistical services. Developmental categories for this position includes Systems (air, land, sea) Design, Software Engineering, and Algorithm Development.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• BA/S in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field is required. A combination of experience and education may be accepted in lieu of degree.
• Eight (8+) years of technical experience is required.
• Intermediate-to-advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite—Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level, may be required to obtain a Top Secret clearance upon hire. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret clearance at this location.